Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I didn't get this year...

...And I think I totally deserved, is a personal “Thank you for your service” from George W. Bush. After all I’ve done for the military men this year!

First, I dated a high ranking commissioned officer while he was here in town for special training. A divorced officer with a child no less! Just to have him say “thanks for the memories” and drive off into the sunset without so much as looking back. (Although in all fairness to Major Dad, I did care deeply for him, and he did treat me very well for the few months we dated. I know if circumstances were different, things could have been a lot different).


Then, I basically provided a bed and breakfast for all sorts of service men: Army, Marines, commissioned officers, noncommissioned officers, enlisted men, boys about to deploy, those that just got back from deployment, I’m not one to be picky. And of course, what bed and breakfast would be complete without a nice little make out session along the way? My friend E said there’s probably a mass email somewhere floating about in mil.gov that says something like “if you’re passing through blank city, give Maxi a call for a free place to stay complete with a warm bed and warm breakfast.”

Note to readers: Please know that I am not sleeping around with these guys, giving them blow jobs, or heck, even letting them get to second base. It’s all very innocent making out. I love it, I’m sure they want more, and as much as I love and respect these boys for serving our country and keeping us safe, I need to respect myself as well!

In all seriousness, however, I do want to say thank you for your service to all the service men and women out there. Please know we still support you and love you and pray for you and appreciate you keeping us safe.

xoxo, Max



No comments: